These are the current vault rules. Violations will result in the uploader being sanctioned and the content being hidden. Content may also be hidden for violating the vault guidelines.
- No illegal, broken, malicious, or pornographic content.
- Content must use the FAF vault license or a more permissive license.
- Content must follow naming conventions, and have proper attribution.
- No GPG maps or variants thereof without approval.
- No maps identifiably from the Neroxis Map Generator.
Content must not breach international laws or the national/federal laws of the vaults' host country(s). This notably includes but is not limited to:
- No trademark, patent, copyright, or license violations: No content you don't have permission to both upload and license under the FAF vault license.
- No war crimes: No unauthorised use of the red cross or of other protected distinctive emblems. (Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, Article 18.6 and Article 38)
Naming conventions, and attribution.
- As per legal requirements; no trademark violations.
- No versioning in names.
- Content must include full attribution as required by contributors and additional included content.
- Maps utilising Cookienoobs' adaptive scripts must have 'Adaptive' at the start of the name.