Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 3646 released as a bugfix update to 3644.
A new versioning scheme has been implemented where even-numbered patches are stable and odd numbered versions are beta, starting with beta 3645
- UEF buildbots no longer explode after being built with ‘no-air’ restriction enabled
- Commanders no longer explode immediately with the ‘no-land’ restriction enabled
- Upgraded hives are no longer invincible
- Destroyer intel works again
- Beam weapons will no longer keep firing their lasers after designated targets have died
- Nukes will always penerate personal shields again
- Paused units which start work on a building will no longer consume resources
- Coop will freeze less often because of an update to the core game. Please keep testing coop and provide feedback!
- Units with sonar no longer have it enabled while on land
- Added ‘no T3 air’ restriction
- Multiline messages in chat no longer time out faster than non-multine
- New messages no longer ghost previous ones