Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 17:46, 8 October 2014 by TAG UBER (Created page with "*ACU: Armored Command Unit. The player's main unit. *arty: Artillery. Can refer to either the T1/T3 mobile artillery unit, or less commonly, the T2/T3/T4 stationary structure ...")
- ACU: Armored Command Unit. The player's main unit.
- arty: Artillery. Can refer to either the T1/T3 mobile artillery unit, or less commonly, the T2/T3/T4 stationary structure variety.
- ASF: Any T3 Air Superiority Fighter.
- cap: Usually refers to building a mass extractor; "capping", as in covering up the area on the map where you can build the mex.
- exp: Experimental. Can refer to any T4 unit.
- fab: Mass Fabricator; can refer to either the T2 or T3 variant, but usually the latter.
- fobo: The Seraphim T1 mobile artillery. Portmanteau of "Floating lOBO".
- int: Any T1 Interceptor aircraft.
- lab: T1 Light Assault Bot; can refer to the UEF T1 Mech Marine, the Cybran T1 Hunter, or the Aeon T1 Flare.
- lobo: The UEF T1 mobile artillery.
- mex: Mass extractor. Can refer to any tier.
- SMD: Strategic Missile Defense. T3 structure that automatically builds and launches missiles that shoot down incoming nukes.
- SML: Strategic Missile Launcher; a nuke. Opposite of the SMD.
- sub: Submarine. Can refer to any submarine class naval unit.
- T1/T2/T3: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3. Refers to a specific tech level of a unit; "tech two tank" is shortened to "t2 tank", for example.
- TML: Tactical Missile Launcher. Can refer to the T2 TML structure, or less commonly, the ACU's TML upgrade.