Leaderboards and Rating
Leaderboards & Rating
1) Options Select "Ladder" to open the league system, "Ladder Ratings" to see the trueskill ratings, or "Ladder map stats" to view some statistics about the current ranked maps.
2) Search for Player You can search for a specific player here. Note that you have to enter the exact name, and that players will not be shown if they did not play for some time. If the player you searched for could not be found, the first page will open.
3) Highlighted player By default, you will your see yourself marked blue in the ladder. If you search for a player, the player you searched for will be marked blue.
Important things about rating
- The global rating is not a highscore. It's a possibility used to balance games. You are not good because you have a high rating; you may have a high rating if you are good. Always keep this in mind when playing custom games.
- The rating is trueskill, not ELO. It's not a single value, but a curve; see here (How Trueskill works) to learn more.
- Modded games or games with non-default settings are not rated.
- Game that had desyncronisations are not rated.
- Special maps that have nothing to do with the actual Supreme Commander gameplay, such as survival maps, 3v1 maps or "zone control" are not rated. If you find a map that is rated, which should not be, talk to a modrator.
- Games that are disbanded before (60*Number of players) seconds are not rated. The game counts as disbanded as soon as everyone has left, or one team or one player won.