Jump to navigation Jump to search
While rating shell give you an idea of how good you are relative to other people and make it easier for you to balance games, it is to not the place to fight for "ranks" or "points" or some kind of "top highscore". The League/Devision system is.
How does it work?
- You start at 0 point, in the scout league.
- You can’t go lower than 0 point.
- You gain 0.5 points for beating a player of inferior league 1 point for same league / 1.5 point for higher league.
- You lose 0.5 points for losing to a equal league player.
- You lose 1 point for losing to an inferior league player.
- Ladder is divided on 5 leagues. Each league has 5 divisions
- The rank icons will only be given to ladder players, to mark their division.
- Playing the matchmaker automatically put you in a division.
- Once you gather enough points you will go to upper league.
- Once you’ve reach a new league, your score is reset.
- You can’t go back to a previous league.
Leagues and Divisions
- Needs 50 points to move on to the T1 League
- Division Mole = less than 10 points.
- Division Spirit = more than 10 points, less than 20.
- Division Snoop = more than 20 points, less than 30.
- Division Selen = more than 30, less than 40.
- Division Mech Marine = between 40 and 50.
- Needs 75 points to move on to the T2 League.
- Division Striker = less than 15 points.
- Division Thaam = more than 15 points, less than 30.
- Division Aurora = more than 30 points, less than 45.
- Division Zthuee = more than 45, less than 60.
- Division Mantis = between 60 and 75.
- Needs 100 points to move on to the T3 League.
- Division Blaze = less than 20 points.
- Division Pillar = between 20 and 40.
- Division Obsidian = between 40 and 60.
- Division Wagner = between 60 and 80.
- Division Ilshavoh = between 80 and 100.
- Needs 125 points to move on to the Experimental League
- Division Loyalist = less than 25 points.
- Division Titan = between 25 and 50 points.
- Division Othuum = between 50 and 75 points.
- Division Harbinger = between 75 and 100 points.
- Division Percival = between 100 and 125 points.
- Last League on Ladder
- Division MonkeyLord = less than 50 points.
- Division Fatboy = between 50 and 100 points.
- Division Ythotha = between 100 and 150 points.
- Division Colossus = between 150 and 200 points.
- Division Megalith = More than 200 points.
- During the season, awards will be given in form of avatars as followed :
- Top 3 of each league.
- First of my league!
- Second of my league!
- Third of my league!
- Top 3 of each division.
- First of my division!
- Second of my division!
- Third of my division!
- Ladder matches goes through the matchmaker. It will normally put you against someone with 1v1 rating relatively close to yours, likely in your league or a league close to you (if you are top of bottom of your league) on a map from Ladder Map Pool.
- Each player selects 15 or more maps using the "Select maps" button in the "Find games" tab.
- Select maps by clicking on them.
- Selection will be confirmed by closing Map Selection window.
- When two players are matched in ladder the system either chooses:
- Maps from one of the player's selected map pool.
- The most popularly selected ladder maps.
- Each of these cases have 1/3 probability.
- When a player has less than 15 maps selected, their pool is filled with popular ladder maps.